Request for feedback!

Coordinator
Feb 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM
Creating an open source application is fun but it costs a lot of time an energy.
It would be great if you could tell me in return if the application was useful or not, and if you see any improvements.

Regards,

Serge van den Oever
Amsterdam
Jul 6, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Hello Serge, Just wanted to let you know that your good works are very appreciated. Build Station is awesome! KMF
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Hi Frank, great to here that there is someone who uses it:-)

How do you use it, and is there any functionality you would like to see?

Regards,

Serge

Jul 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM
I use it on my development machine for my personal CruiseControl use and as an educational tool to show around the office. I am trying to promote the idea of continuous integration to the company where I just started work and your build station is perfect for that. As for any additional functionality to be honest it is already solving all my needs. I am getting an error when it starts up or I go to the dashboard. I think it is a problem with my version of CCNET. An error has occurred in the script http://localhost:1997/ccnet/javascript/jQuery.ccnet.js at line 2 char 409 Object doesn't support this property or method Code 0 It is just annoying at this stage and I haven't the time to track it down yet. Anywhat, keep up the good work, KMF